I’ve been nominated for The Penable Award 2020! I feel honored to be nominated for this award. Thank you so much Nita of aspooniesmakeupbag for nominating me!
1. Tag your post with the #penableaward
2. Display the Penable award logo (above) on your post and follow Penable if you haven’t already
3. Thank the person that nominated you
4. Tell us what your writing talent is
5. Answer three questions that you have been asked
6. Nominate three inspiring people for this award
7. Let them know of their nomination
8. Give them three new questions to answer!
My nominator is Nita of aspooniesmakeupbag She has a great blog that I love to visit. She does makeup tutorials and share insights on coping with different challenges, she is strong and inspiring!
My Writing Talent: I believe my writing talent is being able to pull from past experiences, and share life lessons from them. It makes me feel like I did not go through anything in vain.
Questions from the person that Nominated me:
1. How long does it take you to write a blog post? It can take me up to 7 hours if I am adding images and proofreading, but on a shorter blog, maybe an hour.
2. Have you ever gotten writer’s block and if so, what do you do to break the block? Yes I have! When that happens I take a step away and try to reflect on what I have been going through or have gone through, to find inspiration.
3. What do you draw inspiration from for your blog posts? It varies! I draw from my faith in God, experiences working in Education and my encounters with different people.
Caralyn of BeautyBeyondBones Caralyn has shared some wonderful recipes, laughs and serious content all wrapped up in a pretty bow! I enjoy reading her post, and appreciate her sharing her testimony.
Rachana Dhaka of Rachana Dhaka Rachana’s blog has been a fun and educational read for me! I have enjoyed all of the vibrant photos, poems and news clippings she has shared. I have also been able to gain a glimpse of events and notable people I had not heard about.
Wintery Knight of WinteryKnight has written some really thought-provoking material that ranges from Personal Finance and Christianity, to Marriage and Politics. Some of the post has allowed me to look at things through another lens.
My Questions for the Nominees:
- Who is one of your favorite authors and why?
- What is something that makes you feel extremely happy?
- What is your favorite time of year and why?
I would like to once again thank Nita for this nomination, I hope you enjoy the rest of your day or night be safe!