The school bell has rung and class is now in session
“As I look back over my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually re-directed to something better.” ~Steve Maraboli
So many times, we reflect on our lives and feel a deep sense of regret.
- Regret of poor choices that were made
- Regret of choosing not to do something
- Regret of not standing up for something
- Regret of trying to be a people pleaser
- Regret of taking life too seriously and not taking the time to stop and smell the roses
- Regret of not preparing children for life
- Regret of getting involved with the wrong people
- Regret of choosing the practical job over the one you really wanted
- Regret of not getting up and speaking at an event
- Regret of being rejected from something you really wanted to do
This last regret is what I really wanted to touch on. Do not feel so bad about being rejected from a person, job position, club, or organization; because the rejection is simply re-directing you to the area you are supposed to be.
Continue to stay encouraged
*I would like to recommend a video of a comic book that share the origins of negative thoughts and how to take control of them. I was happy to see this video because I still have my copy of this comic book from when I was younger*
Wellness Tip: Continuously challenge your mind and body.
“It must be remembered that the purpose of education is not to fill the minds of students with facts. It is to teach them to think, if that is possible, and always to think for themselves.” ~Robert Hutchin
The school bell has rung, class dismissed!